Saturday, August 18, 2012

Best of NYC Secrets via Refinery29

When it comes to being an New Yorker I am totally ashamed to say that I am most likely the laziest in terms of exploring this magnificent city.  I can tell myself that I don't go out in search of an adventure because I never have the time or that I'm always exhausted from work (which are actual and frequently used excuses), but I turn 24 in November and I need to get out more. I was instructed (by email I received this morning from Refinery29)to keep the following list of Best of NYC Secret Places to myself but sharing them with you will motivate me to go out and report back on their cool factor. Here are the ones that peaked my interest the most:

Antoinette, 119 Grand Street (between Berry Street and Wythe Avenue); BrooklynWilliamsburg Vintage Shop
Physical Graffitea, 96 St Marks Place (between First Avenue and Avenue A)
Tea 
Retreat
Babel Fair, 260 Elizabeth Street (between Houston and Prince streets)
Rad Soho Boutique
The Upper Rust, 445 East 9th Street (at First Avenue)
Home Decor Haven

What are some of your favorite spots to check out on the weekend?

xoxo 
Madison Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the amazing comments & please feel free to leave your link so I can check out your blog too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...