Sunday, November 18, 2012

Get Ready to Enter Nail Heaven

Have you ever wanted to try out all the luxurious nail polishes you see in magazines but your wallet doesn't quite agree with you? When it comes to fashion I always look for a good deal, waiting patiently for the end of the season sale or heading out to rummage for thrift store gold. However, like any classy lady I love to indulge when I can. In comes the fabulous Lacquerous! Ingenious, one of a kind, smart, and something that I really wish I thought of... for only $18/month you get a choice of three designer nail polishes.

Only four steps to nails that will have everyone complementing them: 
One.  Request an invite to join the community.
Two.  Pick your favorites from Chanel, TOM FORD, Dior, ect.
Three.  They send you three of your faves to do yourself or bring to the salon 
Four.  You keep for as long as you want and just send back in a pre-paid return packaging and then they send out your next set! 




They have eight amazing brands they currently offer but I have a feeling that this number will quickly multiply once people discover Lacquerous!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the amazing comments & please feel free to leave your link so I can check out your blog too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...