Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Getaway - The Palace at Playa Grande

The Palace at Playa Grande
Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic



Jetsetter always knows how to fuel my wanderlust and I'm absolutely in love with this charming all-inclusive Palace. I am always searching for the perfect all-inclusive resort for our dream vacation and I think this place fits the bill perfectly. Charming yet elegant and on the most perfect white sand beaches.








I love that each bedroom has such charming details, the wonderful four poster beds with the luxurious canopies.

Where is your dream vacation location?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the amazing comments & please feel free to leave your link so I can check out your blog too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...