Friday, September 16, 2011

Outfit #2

Reverse Leo Tail Tee


Blank NYC Runyon Leather Shorts - Black


Cleo Beaded Necklace


Thunderbird Wrap Ring

 

Luichiny Angel Lina Red Peep Toe Super Wedges



I quick word on these outfit posts I've started doing -- I would be over joyed to be able to post pictures of myself in these amazing outfits, but unfortunately I'm not a gal with that kind of cash flow, or at least not yet! I would also make them into some kind of creative collage but I'm no good with that type of computer business and I'd really rather treat this as more of an online wardrobe than an arts and crafts project. These clothes inspire me to always have fun with fashion and for me that's where the creativity comes in. I really hope you like what you see! (And come back for more!!)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the amazing comments & please feel free to leave your link so I can check out your blog too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...